Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail

(0)
Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail
  Review   Print   Save

Prep Time

Cook Time

Yield

Makes about 12 6-ounce servings

Ingredients

6 cups Ocean Spray® Light Cranberry Juice Drink
2 cups apple juice
4 3-inch cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon whole allspice
1/4 teaspoon ginger
Orange slices, garnish
Whole cloves, garnish

Directions

Combine all ingredients, except garnishes in a large saucepan. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Strain punch to remove spices. Pour into a heat-proof punch bowl or individual serving mugs. Garnish with orange slices studded with cloves, if desired. Makes about 12 6-ounce servings.

PER SERVING: Cal. 40 (2%DV), Total Fat <1gram, Chol. 0mg, Sodium 34mg (1%DV), Pot. 101mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 10grams (3%DV), Dietary Fiber <1gram, Protein <1gram, Vit. A 1 IU (0%DV), Calcium 4mg (0%DV), Vit. C 40mg (66%DV), Iron <1mg, (0%DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 0.5

Add a review
Mocktails

Mocktails

At the end of the day, you deserve to unwind. Sit back with the taste that takes you away!

Learn more
Join the Cranberry Club

Join the Cranberry Club

Tasty recipes, entertaining tips, product news, coupons and more.

Join now

Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail

 

Warm Cranberry Apple Wassail

Please Sign In

Forgot Password?

Reset Your Password

Please enter the email address you used when you signed up.

Join the Cranberry Club

Legal Terms and Conditions

Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws which, by accessing and browsing this site, the User accepts without limitation or qualification.

The information set forth in this site concerning any products or services is subject to change without notice. Ocean Spray's products may not be available in all geographic locations.

Trademark Notice

Trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. Such trademarks may not be used without the express written consent of Ocean Spray. Other product names may be the property of their respective owners.

Serving Sizes

All references to Recommended Daily Allowances and other labeling issues conform to U.S. Law. Requirements in other countries may vary.

Community Submissions

If you submit material on our website, including recipes, reviews, photos or videos:
  1. All information that you communicate with Ocean Spray via this site becomes and remains our property. This means that...
    • We don't have to treat any such submission as confidential.
    • You can't sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas).
    • If we use them -- or anything like them -- we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them.
    • We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
  2. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
  3. Ocean Spray reserves the right to remove any content from this site at any point in time without notice or reason.

Store Locator

Locate Product