Choose Your Country
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce , mashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 1/2 pounds freshly ground turkey
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, casing removed and finely crumbled
- 1/4 cup thick and creamy horseradish
- 1/3 cup freshly minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 18 small dinner rolls, about 2 inches in diameter, split and toasted
- 5.4 ounces Boursin style herb and garlic flavored cheese, at room temp.
- 3 cups baby arugula leaves, washed and dried
In a small glass bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and cranberry sauce. Microwave on medium-high power for 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth and well blended. Set aside.
In a large skillet, warm oil and butter over medium heat; saut onion and craisins, for 5 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
In a large bowl combine turkey, sausage, horseradish, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
Moisten hands and shape mixture into 18 mini burgers. Lightly spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place burgers on broiler pan; brush lightly with Zesty Cranberry Ketchup; broil 3 minutes; turn; brush generously with glaze and broil another 3 minutes.
To serve: Spread bottom half of rolls with cheese and then layer with arugula leaves; glazed turkey burger ; then with the sauted onion and cranberry mixture;cover with the top of the bun.
Serve 3 per person. Serves 6
Per Serving: Cal. 253 (13% DV), Fat Cal. 95, Pro. 13 g (26% DV), Carb. 26 g (9% DV), Fat 11 g (16% DV), Chol. 44 mg (15% DV), Sod. 500 mg (21% DV), Vit. A 27 RE (4% DV), Vit C 2 mg (3% DV), Vit. E 0 mg (0% DV), Calcium 72 mg (7% DV), Iron 2 mg (10% DV), Folate 37 Ug (9% DV), Zinc 1 mg (8% DV), Pot. 207 mg (6% DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Starch 1, Meat 1, Fat 1.5.
2007 Ultimate Cranberry Recipe Contest Finalist:
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.