- 1 pound carrots with tops, trimmed and washed
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and washed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 large Clementines or oranges, peeled and sectioned
Preheat grill for direct medium-high heat.
Brush carrots and asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil. Place carrots on grill. Grill, turning once, 10 minutes. Place asparagus on grill. Grill, turning asparagus once, 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place vegetables on serving platter.
Meanwhile, combine ruby red grapefruit juice drink, 2 tablespoons oil, the salt and pepper in small bowl. Whisk until well mixed. Stir in dill and Clementine sections. Pour sauce over vegetables and serve.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.