Choose Your Country
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® 100% Juice Cranberry Juice Blend
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh basil, 2 leaves set aside for garnish
- 2 ounces sliced almonds 1/2 ounce fresh mint, 3 leaves set aside for garnish
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction
- 3 cups Ocean Spray® 100% Juice Cranberry Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large beefsteak tomato
- 1 8-ounce ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- Reserved basil and mint leaves, garnish
To Make Pesto:
Combine all pesto ingredients in food processor. Process on high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
To Make Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction:
Pour cranberry juice into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until reduced to thin syrup consistency. Add nutmeg; stir until blended.
Slice tomato into 4 or 5 even slices; cut each slice in half. Slice cheese the same way. Stack basil and mint leaves together; roll tightly into a cylinder and thinly slice.
Spoon about 1/2 cup pesto onto each serving plate, spreading to cover. Top each with alternating slices tomato and cheese. Garnish with dried cranberries, basil and mint. Drizzle Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction evenly over each serving.
Makes 4 servings.
2011 Ocean Spray Foodservice Ultimate Cranberry Recipe Contest Finalist Shawn Bucher
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.