Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. has been a proud member of the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) program since 2006. Implemented in November 2001 by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, CTPAT is a voluntary public-private sector partnership program that builds cooperative relationships in an effort to strengthen international supply chains and improve United States border security. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requests that businesses ensure the integrity of their security practices and communicate their security guidelines to their business partners within the supply chain.
As an importer, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., including its executives, management, and other policymakers, commits to participate in the CTPAT program. Recognizing the importance of this partnership program, it is the policy of Ocean Spray to:
- Ensure the secure import of goods by implementing, following, and maintaining multi-layered security procedures and practices that are consistent with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria;
- Provide security guidelines and training for Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. employees, contractors, service providers, and others associated with the company;
- Provide a safe and secure environment for our employees, customers, vendors, other visitors and goods;
- Identify security vulnerabilities and take corrective actions to mitigate risks;
- Notify and cooperate with CBP and/or the proper authorities in the case of a supply chain security breach or suspicious activity;
- Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on an annual basis, or as needed.
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. believes security is everyone’s responsibility. All employees, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
SVP | Chief Supply Chain Officer
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
January 15, 2021