- Our Story
- Browse By Category
- Browse By Course
- Browse by Occasion
- Featured Recipes
No Results FoundMore Products
No Results FoundMore Recipes
No Results FoundMore Articles
Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please login again and grant permission to share your email address.
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please add your email in your Facebook account.
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
Facebook user is not allowed to change password in OS.com, Please login into Facebook and change for the same.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
Last Modified: 4/17/2020
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that allows us to recognize and remember you, if you agree to their use. The file is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology, which can recognize your browser, store user preferences, and other information.
What types of cookies do we use and why?
The cookies that Ocean Spray could use can be put into several different categories:
- Strictly necessary/essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website. If you block these cookies, then these functions and services will unfortunately not work for you. We won’t even be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information such as your journey between pages and whether you have downloaded anything.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). We can provide you with a more personalized experience through the use of essential and functionality cookies.
- Social Networking Cookies. These cookies allow you to share pages and content from on Website on third party social networking sites and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes as well.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Showing you products and materials that may be relevant to you
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising
How to manage cookies?
Please note, however, that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use our website. To be specific, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use certain functionalities without essential website cookies.
How do I learn more or contact you?