- 1 large round sourdough bread loaf or 2 smaller sized loaves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounce wheel of brie, chopped or cubed
- 1 can
- additional fresh thyme (optional garnish)
- 1/4 cup
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice bread in a grid fashion into 1-inch cubes but take care not to slice all the way through the bottom of the loaf.
In a small bowl, add the butter, thyme, rosemary, and salt, then stir to combine.
Place bread on a foil lined baking sheet and brush with butter mixture, make sure the butter makes its way into all the gaps. Stuff each space with brie, cranberry sauce and Craisins® Dried Cranberries (for added sweetness, color and texture). Wrap the bread in foil and bake until the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. With the foil removed bake another 5 minutes or until the surface is slightly golden brown.
Unwrap, garnish with additional fresh thyme if desired, and serve hot.