- COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 48 cooked medium shelled deveined shrimp with tails left on (about 1 pound)
Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until onion is tender and sauce thickens slightly, stirring frequently. Cool; refrigerate until cold.
Fill a large bowl with crushed ice; place bowl of cocktail sauce in center of ice. Arrange shrimp on ice around bowl of sauce.
Makes 12 servings.
Per Serving: Cal 113 (6%DV), Fat Cal. 4, Pro. 8g (16%DV), Carb. 17g (6%DV), Fat 0.5g (1%DV), Chol. 74mg (25%DV), Sod. 421mg (18%DV), Vit. A 58RE (8%DV), Vit. C 2mg (3%DV), Vit. E 0.2mg (1%DV), Calcium 17mg (2%DV), Iron 1mg (7%DV), Folate 2Ug (1%DV), Zinc <1mg (4%DV), Pot. 85mg (2%DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1, Meat 1