- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- assorted salted crackers
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Spread cream cheese into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together chicken, cranberry sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard and red pepper flakes in medium bowl. Spoon mixture over cream cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with onions. Serve with crackers for dipping.
Makes 16 servings