- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 cups white whole wheat flour or whole wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with a handheld mixer. Add applesauce, maple syrup, yogurt and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
Break apart bananas and stir into mixture. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix for an additional 2 minutes. Fold in Craisins® Dried Cranberries.
Evenly distribute batter between 4 mini loaf pans. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Tip: Makes an adorable and delicious holiday gift! Make in big batches, wrap with decorative ribbon and share with family and friends.