- 1 package Concord Foods' Apple Crisp Mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup honey roasted almond slices
- 6 cups apple pieces, peeled, cored, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 4 apples)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cream or whipped cream for garnish
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In medium mixing bowl using a pastry blender, combine Apple Crisp Mix and butter until crumbly. Stir in honey roasted almond slices; set aside.
In large mixing bowl stir together apple pieces, cranberries, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon until well mixed.
Spoon apple cranberry mixture into 11 x 7-inch baking pan. Pour Apple Crisp Mix evenly over top.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Makes 8 servings.