- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 2 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine coconut, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
In another medium bowl, whisk egg whites and salt with handheld mixer at medium-high speed until firm peaks form.
Fold in egg whites to coconut mixture.
Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop cookies onto baking sheet 1-inch apart.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and dip or drizzle each macaroon into white or bittersweet chocolate. Cool completely.