- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pack of spices from *Concord Foods' Sweet Potato Casserole Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pouch of marshmallows from *Concord Foods' Sweet Potato Casserole Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In mixer bowl combine all crust ingredients. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Pat mixture evenly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Crust will be thin.
Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
Top with remaining ingredients except marshmallows; press down lightly.
Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are light brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle marshmallows on top of bars.
Return to oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and edges of bars are golden brown.
Cool completely; cut into bars.
Makes 30 bars.