- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pack of spices from *Concord Foods' Sweet Potato Casserole Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup granola flake cereal, with raisins, almonds, and dates
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 pouch of marshmallows from *Concord Foods' Sweet Potato Casserole Mix
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In medium mixer bowl combine all crust ingredients. Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
Pat mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
Meanwhile, in 1 quart saucepan combine all topping ingredients. Cook over medium heat until butterscotch chips melt and mixture has come to a boil (5 to 7 minutes).
Sprinkle cranberries, granola cereal, and mixed nuts on top of crust. Pour butterscotch topping evenly over cranberry mixture.
Continue baking for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Sprinkle top of bars with package of marshmallows.
Return to oven. Continue baking for 3 to 4 minutes or until marshmallows are softened and puffy. Remove from oven.
Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.