- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 10 ounces frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all crust ingredients and press into a parchment lined springform pan until it comes up about 1” on the sides. Bake for approximately 8 minutes until just golden. Allow to cool completely.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Beat in raspberries, cranberry sauce, juice drink, lemon juice and sour cream. Mix until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour onto crust.
Cover and freeze overnight. Thaw 15-20 minutes before slicing and serving. Makes 12 servings.