- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or coffee granules
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 6-ounce package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Pomegranate or Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder or coffee granules
Preheat oven to 375°F.
TO MAKE COOKIES: Combine brown sugar, butter, oil and espresso powder in large bowl. Using electric mixer, beat at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy, scraping bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Reduce speed to low; beat until mixed. Stir in sweetened dried cranberries, pecans and white chocolate chips by hand.
Drop dough by ¼-cupfuls 3 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is almost set. Cool on wire racks.
TO MAKE GLAZE: Whisk together Glaze ingredients in small bowl until smooth and of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Makes 24 large cookies.
TIPS: If smaller cookies are desired, spoon heaping tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen.
If you’d rather skip the glaze, simply sprinkle these cookies with powdered sugar.