- 1 4.2-ounce package long grain garden vegetable rice
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced, dried apricots
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 5-pound boneless center cut pork roast*
- 1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup sherry
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Combine rice, onion and apricots; cook as directed on rice package. Combine apricot preserves and garlic in a small glass mixing bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute on high. Remove and stir until smooth. Lay roast out lengthwise. Spread preserves, then rice, evenly over meat. Roll roast and secure with cooking string or T-pins. Place in pan seam side down. Cook for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink or registers 160ºF on a meat thermometer. Combine cranberry sauce and sherry in a medium glass mixing bowl.
Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Serve over meat. Makes 6-8 servings.
*Ask the butcher to prepare roast for stuffing.