- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly (about 1/2 inch)
- 2 large Clementines, peeled and sectioned
Combine first 7 ingredients in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Whisk until blended. Place dressing in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; place remaining marinade in 1-quart saucepan.
Preheat grill for direct medium-high heat. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, 11 to 12 minutes or until browned and tender and internal temperature of chicken is 165ºF.
Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 10 to 12 minutes or until reduced by half. Remove from heat; stir in Clementine sections. Serve grilled chicken breasts with Clementine sauce spooned on top.
Makes 4 servings.