- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk or your choice of milk substitute
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green or red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill (optional), chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads large Boston Bibb lettuce, washed and leaves separated
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic and onion powder.
Fold in chicken, Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries, almonds, celery, bell pepper, parsley, dill, salt and pepper to taste.
Top each lettuce leaf with chicken salad and serve immediately.
You can also enjoy chicken salad as a salad topper or in a sandwich.