- 6 tablespoons Ocean Spray® 100% Juice Cranberry & Blueberry
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 salmon filets, 6 ounces each
- 4 cups cups mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup blueberries
Whisk together juice, 4 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl; set aside.
Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon filets with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook 6 to 8 minutes until golden on both sides
and flakes easily with a fork; remove to serving plates.
Divide greens between plates and drizzle greens and salmon with vinaigrette; sprinkle with blueberries.
Makes 4 servings.