- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 12 flour or corn taco shells
- shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish
- Lettuce for garnish
- Sour Cream for garnish
- Chopped Tomato for garnish
Cook beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is cooked through and vegetables are softened; drain.
Stir chili sauce, cranberry sauce and seasoning mix into beef mixture. Reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until flavors are blended. Divide beef mixture evenly among taco shells. Top with cheese, tomato, lettuce and sour cream.
Makes 12 tacos