- 1/2 cup walnut pieces or halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 5 to 6-ounce bag baby salad greens or spring greens
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons 100% Juice Organic Cranberry Blueberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
TO MAKE SALAD: Combine walnuts, sugar and water in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and coats walnuts. Spread walnuts on waxed paper lightly sprayed with cooking spray; cool.
Combine greens, cheese, dried cranberries and walnuts in large bowl.
TO MAKE DRESSING: Whisk together all Dressing ingredients except oil in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil until slightly thickened. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
Makes 6 servings.