- For the Salad:
1 pound Rotini pasta, cooked and chilled
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup or
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For the Dressing:
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Ranch seasoning packet (1oz)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
To Make the Salad:
Cook pasta according to box instructions and chill after straining. In a large bowl mix the pasta, chicken, bacon, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, peppers, onion, cheese and black pepper.
Add the dressing to taste and toss to coat. This pasta salad can be served right away. Making it ahead of time, such as the night before, will allow for all the flavors to blend together a bit better though.
To Make the Dressing:
Add all dressing ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Store in a jar in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Chef’s Tip: This is a great recipe to make ahead of those backyard barbecues in order to save time. If doing so, add a little more dressing before serving, mixing until incorporated, as the pasta will soak up some of the dressing overnight.