- 8 ounces cavatappi pasta (3 cups)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cold running water to cool.
Combine pasta, chicken, dried cranberries, celery and onions in large bowl.
To make dressing, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise and grapefruit drink in small bowl. Stir in salt and curry powder. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
Makes 6 1 1/3-cup servings.
TIP: Any short pasta can be substituted for the cavatappi.