- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs vanilla
1. Put the water and sugar in a medium saucepan on high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the cranberries to the pot and return to a boil.
4. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until most of the cranberries have burst. Once the cranberries
have burst, you can leave the cranberry sauce as is, or dress it up with other ingredients and mix-ins.
5. Let cool completely at room temperature, then transfer to a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. [Note that the
cranberry sauce will continue to thicken as it cools].