- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 4 cups favorite greens (arugula, baby greens, Romaine, etc.)
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish, each slice cut into 4 pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced into thin slices
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
In 1-cup glass measuring cup stir together all dressing ingredients; set aside. In large mixing bowl toss together all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over top of salad and gently mix together.
Makes 4 servings.
TIP: Salad is also great with thinly sliced cooked chicken breast or steak added. For a lower calorie option use Ocean Spray® Diet Cran-Pineapple™ Juice Drink.