- For the salad:
- 3 cups kale
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- 1/3 cup diced and roasted sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter lemon turmeric dressing
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or dates
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Massage in 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Peel and dice the sweet potato and toss with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F or until crispy.
Blend salad dressing ingredients in a high speed blender until fully combined. Pour into a glass jar, cover with a lid, and refrigerate until you’re ready to use. Place massaged kale in a salad bowl. Top with roasted sweet potatoes, organic blueberries, hemp hearts, Craisins® Dried Cranberries and almond butter turmeric dressing. Toss lightly and enjoy!
Recipe copyright Robin Plotnik, WhatRobinEats