- 3 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons parsley, leaves torn apart
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment.
In a large bowl, add squash, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine oil evenly and arrange in a single layer onto baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until squash is tender.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
In a large platter, add squash, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, feta, pumpkin seeds, salt and pepper. Top with parsley and chives.