- 1/2 cup Cava, Champagne, or dry Prosecco
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely diced shallot
- 2 dozen shucked oysters on the half shell
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the sparkling wine, cranberries, and vinegar and pulse until the cranberries are broken down, but still have bits of texture. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
Spoon a bit of the sauce over shucked fresh oysters and enjoy!
Brought to you by Chef Liam Luttrell Rowland from The Cranberry Chef Collective