- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4" sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
Preheat air-fryer to 375ºF or follow the recommendation based on your fryer’s manufacturer.
In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt & black pepper.
Air-fry the sweet potato mixture in small batches to help them get crispy, approximately 6-8 minutes per batch or until crispy. While those are cooking start to prepare the cranberry ketchup.
In a blender add the Craisins®, vinegar, water, brown sugar, onion powder, clove and smoked paprika. Blend on high until smooth. Season with salt.
Serve sweet potato fries and cranberry ketchup immediately.