- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 16-ounce package wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a jelly roll pan. Combine cranberry sauce, turkey, onion and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Spoon 1-rounded teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper. Lightly brush edges with water. Bring two opposite corners together over filling, pinching edges together to seal. Repeat on opposite side. Continue until all of the filling is used. Wrap up any remaining wonton wrappers for another use.
Place wontons on prepared pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Makes about 20 wontons.