- For Filling:
- 8 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- For Topping:
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chives, sliced
In a bowl mix together the goat cheese, cream cheese, lemon juice, thyme, Craisins® Dried Cranberries and parsley until well combined. Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes.
Using a scoop or spoon of your desired size start to shape the mixture into balls.
In a shallow dish, mix the walnuts, dried cranberries and chives until combined. Roll the cheese balls in the topping mixture until evenly coated.
Refrigerate about 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled.