- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 slices maple-cured bacon, halved crosswise
- 24 dried apricots
Boil cranberry juice in medium saucepan over high heat until reduced to 1 cup. Whisk in cornstarch, brown sugar, mustard and nutmeg. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute until thickened. Cool to room temperature. Reserve ½ cup of the glaze.
Meanwhile, line rimmed baking sheet with foil; set wire rack over foil and spray with cooking spray. Wrap bacon halves around apricots and secure with wooden pick. Brush with glaze and place on wire rack.
Broil 3 to 7 minutes, or until bacon in browned, turning once. Serve warm with reserved glaze.
Makes 24 appetizers