- 1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry OR Jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 green onion, white and green parts, sliced
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro or 1 tablespoon
chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 1 1/4-ounce envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounces nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Combine cranberry sauce, green onion, jalapenos, lime juice, cumin and cilantro in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
Place chicken or turkey in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook on medium heat, until no longer pink. Break meat into small pieces during cooking. Drain excess liquid. Add taco seasoning and water. Simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
Place nacho chips on a jelly roll pan. Spoon chicken over chips. Top with cranberry mixture and cheese. Broil until cheese melts and begins to bubble.
Makes 6-8 servings.