- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese, plus more for topping
- or , roughly chopped, plus more for topping
- 1 scallion, sliced (optional for garnish)
- Bleu cheese, crumbled (optional for garnish)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all ingredients and pour into a baking dish. Top with extra cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from heat and top with extra Craisins® Dried Cranberries and scallion, if desired.
Serve with chips, celery sticks, carrots, snap peas, cherry tomato, and peppers.