Choose Your Country
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
Combine the first seven ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lime juice and peel; set aside.
Combine the chicken, dried cranberries, carrot, green onions, mint and basil in a small bowl.
Place about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce mixture and 2 teaspoons peanuts. Fold lettuce over filling. Serve with remaining sauce.
Makes 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 148 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
2010 Ultimate Cranberry Recipe Contest Finalist
Priscilla Yee, Concord, CA
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.