Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped toasted almonds *
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil (chiffonade)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 32 slices (1/2-inch thick) French baguette bread, cut on a slight diagonal
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, cut in half
- 8 ounces Chevre (goat cheese), room temperature
- GARNISH IF DESIRED
- Strips or curls of lemon zest
- Fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all tapenade ingredients in small bowl; mix well and set aside.
Arrange baguette slices in single layer on large baking sheet; lightly brush with olive oil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted, turning once. Remove from oven. Gently rub each slice with cut side of garlic. Evenly spread cheese on crostini, about 1/2 tablespoon per slice. Spoon about 2 teaspoons tapenade over each crostini.
Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is warm. Garnish each crostini with lemon zest or parsley. Arrange on serving plate, garnishing plate with additional parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
*To toast almonds place slivered or sliced almonds in dry skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently until golden brown and fragrant.
Makes 32 crostini.
2008 Ultimate Cranberry Recipe Contest Finalist
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.