- 2 cans (932oz) Biscuit dough
- 1/2 pound Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary, fresh
Preheat oven to 35°F degrees (180C) and cut brie into cubes. Cut each biscuit into 2 evenly-sized pieces. Flatten a piece of biscuit dough in your hand and place 1-2 pieces of brie in the middle. Close the dough around the cheese and roll into a ball. Repeat with all the biscuit pieces.
Generously spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray and layer the biscuit dough evenly spaced around the pan. Sprinkle with 1/3rd of the thyme and rosemary, and then 1/3rd of the cranberry sauce. Repeat this pattern until all the ingredients are evenly layered in the pan.
Bake for 40 minutes, the cheese and cranberry sauce should be bubbling on top when removed. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then place a large plate on top of the bread and invert, so the bread releases onto the serving dish.
- Add 1 slice of goat cheese and 1 piece of brie to the middle of the dough to enhance the flavor
- You can also use any type of flat baking pan, such as a spring form or casserole dish. Be sure to place a lined baking sheet underneath to catch any melted cheese or sauce that drips. It will rise roughly double while baking