- 24-gauge beading or floral wire
- 1” foam ball
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Silver or gold metallic craft beads with holes in center
- Craft glue that will dry clear
- Metallic glitter
- 1/2-inch wide decorative ribbon
- Craft wire cutters and pliers
Directions: Cut two 5” pieces and one 6” piece of wire. Push the pieces of wire through the foam ball, forming the spokes in a snowflake shape. Start by stringing cranberries onto the longer spoke of wire, leaving 1 1/4” at the end. Bend top wire into a simple hook for hanging. Continue stringing cranberries onto each spoke, leaving 1/4” free at the end. Using a hot glue gun, attach a metallic craft bead to the end of each wire spoke to secure berries in place.
Apply thin layer of craft glue to foam ball and sprinkle with metallic glitter. Let dry. Tie decorative ribbon at top of snowflake and hang with hook.