- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Fresh berries for decoration
- Granola for garnish, optional
Melt butter in skillet Combine all ingredients in a medium non-stick skillet. Cook on medium heat just until bananas are heated through, stirring constantly. Top with your favorite fresh berries and granola for some crunch!
Makes about 3 servings.
Per serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 28g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 16g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.