- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups (12 -oz. pkg.) Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly. Stir in morsels and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved flour mixture. Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes 36 bars.
Nestlé® Toll House® and Carnation® are registered trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey Switzerland.