- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Using an electric hand or stand mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
In a separate mixing bowl combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
Add oat mixture to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.