- 1 package *Concord Foods' Cranberry Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In mixer bowl, combine Cranberry Bread Mix, water, egg and orange zest. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
By hand, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool completely.
To make glaze: In mixer bowl combine all glaze ingredients. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed and creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
Spread glaze on top of cooled bars. Cut into 18 (3" x 6") pieces.