- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in morsels. Reserve 2 1/2 cups morsel mixture for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over cranberry mixture.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into bars.
Makes 30 bars.
Nestlé® Toll House® and Carnation® are registered trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey Switzerland.