- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 1/2 fresh pineapple)
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut into 1-inch strips
In small mixing bowl, stir together first seven ingredients; mix well. In 1-gallon plastic resealable bag, place 1 cup marinade (reserve and refrigerate remaining marinade) and chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade and toss out bag. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high. Grill chicken breasts to internal temperature of 165° F. To serve: place a bed of baby greens or quinoa on a plate and top with chicken and vegetables. Use reserved marinade as a dip for grilled chicken and vegetables.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Tip: For a lower calorie option use Ocean Spray® Diet Cran-Pineapple™ Juice Drink