- 1 pound sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry or Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Rinse potatoes; pat dry. Place potatoes evenly in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place chicken on top. Whisk remaining ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Pour mixture evenly over chicken and potatoes.
Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and potatoes are tender.
Makes 4 servings.
PER SERVING: Cal. 591 (29% DV), Fat Cal. 162, Pro. 39g (78% DV), Carb. 67g (22% DV), Fat 18g (27% DV), Chol. 103mg (34% DV), Sod. 445mg (18% DV), Vit. A 1936RE (193% DV), Vit. C 22mg (36% DV), Vit. E 3mg (10% DV), Calcium 44mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (9% DV), Folate 24Ug (6% DV), Zinc 1mg (9% DV), Pot. 623mg (17% DV), Dietary Exchange: Fruit 2, Starch 2.5, Meat 4, Fat 1.5