- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 ounce can stewed tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 3 teaspoons garam masala
- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 15 ounce can chickpeas
- 2 cups fresh spinach (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown basmati rice or Quinoa
- Parsley for garnish, chopped
- Pumpkin seeds, garnish (optional)
Add coconut oil, butternut squash, cauliflower, onion, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, garlic, stewed tomato, ginger, curry powder, turmeric, garam masala, coconut milk, lime juice and vegetable stock to a slow cooker.
Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water and add to the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 3 ½ to 4 hours. Add chickpeas and spinach just before serving.
Serve curry over rice, garnish with parsley and pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately.