Choose Your Country
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
Prep Time:25 minutes
Prep Time:25 minutes
- 3 cups Ocean Spray® 100% Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped grapefruit segments (fresh or jarred - if fresh, remove membranes)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno chile (to taste)
- 6 ounces cooked lump crabmeat
- 1 cup diced peeled avocado (1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Adobo seasoning with black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Ocean Spray® 100% Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (4 oz), if desired
Mix 3 cups juice, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt in 1 1/2-quart nonmetal container; mix well. Add all remaining gazpacho ingredients; stir. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Stir well before serving.
Combine crab meat, avocado, red onion, pepper, Adobo seasoning, cumin and 2 tablespoons juice in medium bowl; mix gently. Cover and refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
Divide gazpacho among 6 shallow soup bowls. Top each with a mound of crab relish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 6 servings.
2013 Ocean Spray® "Surprisingly Versatile" Grapefruit Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner Leah Lyon
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe review has been submitted. If your review is approved, it will show up on the website soon.
The recipe has been shared.