- Base Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2/3 cup milk (or any milk substitute)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Optional Topping Choices:
- 1-2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup fruit of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon spices
Add our ingredients to your cart!
Add ¼ cup of oats, ½ teaspoon of chia seeds, 1/3 cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries to the bottom of a jar or container.
Add ¼ cup of Greek yogurt to the oat mixture.
Repeat with oats, chia seeds, milk and Craisins® Dried Cranberries combo and top with yogurt and honey. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours before serving.
Top with additional add-ons like fruit, nut butters, seeds, chocolate chips or spices to your base overnight oats to make new flavor combinations.