- 1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced dried apricots
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a medium saucepan. Cook until heated through. Keep warm until serving time. Saute, broil, bake or grill chicken. Top each breast with 1/4 cup of the cranberry mixture.
Makes 6 servings.